- - -
Nothing Changes but the Date and the Cast-of-Characters
Need more evidence? Check out some
of your local political-genius types..
and, Speaking of genius types - do search for "Newfoundland snow 2020"
or, where's that climate 'expert' when you need one..
Personally, I would suggest
government - they never go to jail..
The most highly recommended opportunity is the government Ministry of Perpetual Poverty &
The last time I looked at the economics in this industry,
the target recipient was costing the taxpayer minimum
of $100,000 per year for each. Add to this the numerous 'charities' at something in order of
another $50,000 each
and you can see the huge opportunities in this government
controlled and taxpayer-funded scam.
Note that the intended recipient of this largess (at least
$150,000 per year per 'client')
receives about $1,250 per month for the basics - food and
For more information you can read an in-depth analysis "click here" (best you put your
Guaranteed, this socialist inspired scam will never
be resolved - there's just too much money floating in the
And, you can check out Wikipedia if
you still need more confirmation of criminal activities in
As above noted - if you have no self-respect then sign
yourself into this welfare scheme
where the perpetuity of poverty is the critical objective.
You are set for life of luxury.
And if you want to (actually) 'fix' it then STOP voting for
the socialist agenda.
There are people that really do need a 'hand up' and, they
do NOT want to be part of some criminal scam.
Does this remind you of someone in
This blondie may not be the brightest light in the room but
considerably smarter than the people that voted her into
office (ie. check out Ontario 2016)..
Don Cherry - SPEAKING OUT LOUD..
of IDIOTS and guess who pops up..
This comes under the heading "Believe it or NOT"
This GQ-sock-puppet-clown is the focal point of the
currently-elected socialist circus (the 'government' of
this gives you some idea why we have economic stagnation and
scatter-brain chaos at all levels of this administration..
If you need an eye-opener confirmation just do internet
search for "Canada liberal government+stupid".
Guaranteed, you will be shaking your head for rest of the
This sick socialist-agenda of incredibly Arrogant
Stupidity has become a virtue (fixture) in Canadian
The danger to
Canada is not Justin Trudeau but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the job of
It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies
of a Trudeau than to restore the necessary common
sense and good judgement to a depraved electorate
willing to have such a man for their Prime Minister
in the first place. The problem is much deeper and
far more serious than Mr. Trudeau, who is a mere
symptom of what ails Canada. Blaming the ‘prince of
fools’ should not blind anyone to the vast
confederacy-of-fools that made him their prince. The
country can survive a Justin Trudeau, who is, after
all, merely a fool and puppet. It is less likely
to survive the multitude of fools who made him
Get your 'free
stuff' here and remember..
"Vote for me-me and Vote Often"
from ABC (off the People's Cube
Socialism in it's infancy..
Socialism maturing.. time to wakeup
Canadagradski and USSA
This financial crisis is forcing
companies to make some tough decisions..
it's beginning to look like we may have to lay-off Andre!!
This was published in local
newspaper (late 70's if I recall correctly)..
Not much has been learned in the interim.
- the Eleventh Hour of the Eleventh Day on the Eleventh
Month.. ode to a Veteran
- This essay was written in 1956 by a veteran of two world
wars.. His analysis of "history" is
spot-on (it would seem that a majority of the population has
learned nothing in 2,000+ years).
- Ronald Reagan.. an honest tribute
to one highly respected President of the United States of
- Mark Twain’s famous quote.. “When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years"
- My Critical Observations.. the first 40 years of childhood
are the most difficult
- Ineptocracy (or, a blueprint for the socialist agenda)..
s system of government where the least capable to lead are
elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members
of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are
rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated
wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
- Incredible: "Arrogant Stupidity" has become a virtue..
particularly if your are a politician and if you live in
Vancouver or, California or, Ottawa or, _________ (feel free to fill in the blank)
- Political Correctness.. There's an annual contest at
Bond University, Australia, calling for the most appropriate
definition of a contemporary term.
This year's chosen term was "political correctness".
The winning student wrote. "Political correctness is a
doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of
shit by the clean end."
- the Conservative vs "Liberal"
agenda(s).. some thoughts about where we may want to
- One of the penalties for refusing to participate in
politics is that you end up being governed by inferiors..
- Question - How do you brainwash a libT'rd?.. Answer -
"Give 'em an enema".
- American apocalypse.. This is a 'must read'
- written August 2010 by Conrad Black for National
- I'm getting Real Tired.. some
'observations' by Robert A. Hall - a
- Gobal Warming.. An essay on common sense (or lack
thereof) written in 2007 by Ann Coulter.. NOTE: 'click' here for global warming scam
- the Bob Hope story..
ON TURNING 70 - 'You still chase women, but only
ON TURNING 80 - 'That's the time of your life when even
your birthday suit needs pressing.'
ON TURNING 90 - 'You know you're getting old when the
candles cost more than the cake.'
ON TURNING 100 - 'I don't feel old. In fact I
don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for
- When it comes to the ghosts of past Presidents stalking 1600
Pennsylvania Avenue: "I'm sure they're here," President
Harry Truman once complained, "and I'm not half so
alarmed at meeting up with any of them as I am at having to meet
the live nuts I have to see every day."
- CALVIN AND HOBBES -- and MUHAMMAD.. In order to
express their displeasure with the idea that Muslims are
violent, thousands of Muslims around the world engaged in
rioting, arson, mob savagery, flag-burning, murder and mayhem,
among other peaceful acts of nonviolence... Ann Coulter,
journalist - Feb 2006.. NOTE:
'click' here to see the entire article published (you're
gonna love this)
- "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius
has its limits".. Albert Einstein
- Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of
Congress. But then I repeat myself... Mark Twain
- I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into
prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift
himself up by the handle... Winston Churchill
- A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul... George Bernard Shaw
- A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man,
which debt he proposes to pay off with your money... G
- Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep
voting on what to have for dinner... James Bovard, Civil
- Foreign aid might be defined as a transfer of money from poor
people in rich countries to rich people in poor countries... Douglas
Casey, Classmate of Bill Clinton at Georgetown Univ.
- Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey
and car keys to teenage boys... P.J. O'Rourke, Civil
- Government is the great fiction, through which everybody
endeavours to live at the expense of everybody else... Frederic
Bastiat, French Economist (1801-1850)
- Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few
short phrases: If it moves, tax it If it keeps moving, regulate
it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it... Ronald Reagan
- I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the
facts... Will Rogers
- If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see
what it costs when it's free... P.J. O'Rourke
- In general, the art of government consists of taking as much
money as possible from one party of the citizens to give to the
other... Voltaire (1764)
- Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't
mean politics won't take an interest in you... Pericles (430
- No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the
legislature is in session... Mark Twain (1866)
- Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it... Ronio 2005
- The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy
appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other... Ronald
- The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of the
blessings. The inherent blessing of socialism is the equal
sharing of misery... Winston Churchill
- The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is
that the taxidermist leaves the skin... Mark Twain
- The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly
is to fill the world with fools... Herbert Spencer, English
- There is no distinctly native American criminal class - save
Congress... Mark Twain
- What this country needs are more unemployed politicians... Edward
Langley, Artist (1928 - 1995)
- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is
strong enough to take everything you have... Thomas
- "I'm from the Goverment and I'm here to 'help' you"... ananymous
- INCOME TAXES.. a fee for working and a penalty for