- - -
Nothing Changes but the Date and the Cast-of-Characters
Does this remind you of someone in politics?
This blonde may not be the brightest light in the room but she's
considerably smarter than the people that voted her in (ie. check out
Socialism in it's infancy..
Socialism maturing.. time to wakeup Canadagrad and
This financial crisis (2009 / 2010) is forcing companies to make some
it's beginning to look like we may have to lay-off Andre!!
- Critical Observations.. the first 40 years of childhood are the most difficult
- Ineptocracy (or, a blueprint for the Socialist agenda).. A system of government where
the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of
society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid
for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
- Political Correctness.. There's an annual contest at Bond University, Australia,
calling for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.
This year's chosen term was "political correctness".
The winning student wrote. "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
- the Conservative vs "Liberal" agendas.. some
thoughts about where we may want to call home.
- One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being
governed by inferiors.. Plato
- Question - How do you brainwash a Liberal?.. Answer - "Give 'em an
- American apocalypse.. This is a 'must
read' - written August 2010 by Conrad Black for National Post
- I'm getting Real Tired.. some
'observations' by Robert A. Hall - a Vietnam veteran
- Gobal Warming.. An essay on common sense (or lack thereof) written in 2007 by Ann
Coulter.. NOTE: 'click' here for global warming
- the Bob Hope story..
ON TURNING 70 - 'You still chase women, but only downhill'.
ON TURNING 80 - 'That's the time of your life when even your birthday suit needs
ON TURNING 90 - 'You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the
ON TURNING 100 - 'I don't feel old. In fact I don't feel anything
until noon. Then it's time for my nap.'
- When it comes to the ghosts of past Presidents stalking 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue: "I'm
sure they're here," President Harry Truman once complained, "and I'm not
half so alarmed at meeting up with any of them as I am at having to meet the live nuts I have to
see every day."
- CALVIN AND HOBBES -- and MUHAMMAD.. In order to express their displeasure with
the idea that Muslims are violent, thousands of Muslims around the world engaged in rioting, arson,
mob savagery, flag-burning, murder and mayhem, among other peaceful acts of nonviolence... Ann
Coulter, journalist - Feb 2006.. NOTE: 'click' here to
see the entire article published (you're gonna love this)
- "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits".. Albert Einstein
- Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress. But then I repeat myself
... Mark Twain
- I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a
bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle... Winston Churchill
- A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul... George
- A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay
off with your money... G Gordon Liddy
- Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for
dinner... James Bovard, Civil Libertarian (1994)
- Foreign aid might be defined as a transfer of money from poor people in rich countries to rich
people in poor countries... Douglas Casey, Classmate of Bill Clinton at Georgetown
- Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys...
P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian
- Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavours to live at the expense of
everybody else... Frederic Bastiat, French Economist (1801-1850)
- Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves,
tax it If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it... Ronald Reagan
- I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts... Will
- If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's
free... P.J. O'Rourke
- In general, the art of government consists of taking as much money as possible from one party
of the citizens to give to the other... Voltaire (1764)
- Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take
an interest in you... Pericles (430 B.C.)
- No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session... Mark
- Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it... Ronio 2005
- The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no
responsibility at the other... Ronald Reagan
- The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of the blessings. The inherent blessing
of socialism is the equal sharing of misery... Winston Churchill
- The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the
skin... Mark Twain
- The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with
fools... Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
- There is no distinctly native American criminal class - save Congress... Mark Twain
- What this country needs are more unemployed politicians... Edward Langley, Artist (1928 -
- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you
have... Thomas Jefferson
- "I'm from the Goverment and I'm here to 'help' you"...
- INCOME TAXES.. a fee for working and a penalty for success